Register with AIMResearch to receive monthly email alerts and keep up to date with the latest research highlights and spotlights from Advanced Institute for Materials Research (AIMR) at Tohoku University. Registration is free. The personal information you provide will only be used for the purposes stated below:
- To deliver the monthly AIMResearch email alert.
- To use aggregated demographic information about our readership for improving the usefulness of the information we provide on the website. We do not link aggregate registrant data with personally identifiable information.
If you encounter problems during registration, please contact the email address below.
To unsubscribe from the AIMResearch email alert please click on the link below.
Your Registration Details
(Please note that all fields are required)
Acceptable Site Use
- (a) Copyright and Proprietary Rights
- The entire contents of the AIMResearch website, including the text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, HTML code, and other "Material" are copyrighted by the AIMR under applicable copyright laws unless otherwise indicated. The User agrees not to remove or obscure copyright notices appearing on the Website. The AIMR grants no copyright or ownership interests to the User for any of the material and proprietary information referred to herein belonging to the AIMR. Permission to use AIMResearch content may be granted in special circumstances on a case-by-case basis. Please direct any request to use content to the AIMR office at email@example.com.
- (b) Name and Logo
- The User agrees not to use the name of the AIMR or AIMResearch or its logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of the AIMR.
- (c) Prohibited Use
- The User agrees not to modify, alter, or create derivative works of the material contained on AIMResearch without prior written permission from the AIMR.
The User agrees not to post any false or inaccurate biographical information, delete or change any information posted by another person, or share the User's password with any third party.
The User agrees not to do anything that interferes with the proper working ability of the Website. This includes activity that can overload the Website's infrastructure, tampering with the software that makes up the website, and destroying or changing information posted.
The User agrees not to engage in any unlawful or commercial activity on the website.
- (d) Website Security
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of AIMResearch.
Please review the privacy statement associated with this document.
Termination of Account
Waiver of Warranties
The content that is posted on AIMResearch may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The AIMR makes no representation about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the website or the content posted.
The website and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. The AIMR, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, and non-infringement. The AIMR makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
The AIMR does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Website or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the AIMR is not responsible for those costs.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall the AIMR or any third parties mentioned on the website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the AIMR is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to Other Sites
AIMResearch may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to the User and not as an endorsement by the AIMR of the contents on such third-party websites. The AIMR is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. Links to third-party websites are accessed at your own risk.